Stage Name: Junhyung
Birthday: December 19, 1989
Position: Main Rapper
Blood Type: O
Hobby: Song composition
Specialty: Writing lyrics
Education: Dongshin University
- asked whether or not cursing was allowed on MTV.
-While Hyuna was promoting “Change,” Junhyung felt bad because he didn’t get to write his own rap lyrics due to a busy schedule.
- Yoseob used to act as Junhyung’s alarm clock. He wakes him up by singing and dancing “Change” on his bed.
- never counted his number of ex-girlfriends.
-wrote most of his raps for the first two albums.
- feels good when he breathes in dust.
- mumbles nonsense when he’s tired.
- never wants to be separated from the other members.
- wouldn’t mind getting on his knees, because that’s what a strong man should do.
-Due to being a rapper, Junhyung thinks people forgot he can be cute and tactful.
- doesn’t like to be cute. So much that he refuses to even try.
12. Dongwoon wants all the members to go to the hot springs together while holding hands. Junhyung doesn’t want to hold their hands.
- favorite SNSD member is Yoona.
- likes listening to underground groups such as Kebee and The Quiett for rap inspirations.
- never really listened to rap until high school. His idols were Supreme Team.
- is popular with girls and knows how they think. Hyunseung wishes he could write a book.
-doesn’t think Gikwang would have any memories from school besides sleeping in class.
- The reason Junhyung got a tattoo wasn’t because of style or concepts. He just wanted one.
- is a passive resister. He doesn’t listen to others.
- parents raised him as a neat-freak.
-thinks that people who don’t need sleep shouldn’t sleep.
-doesn’t like being ignored.
-“Within these candies, there might be a deadly candy. I will take responsibility for whoever eats that candy. It’s because I don’t exactly remember what I put in them.”Junhyung
- is in charge of nagging with raps on the side.
- During one of their filming sessions, you can hear Junhyung cursing.
-Hyunseung pointed out that Junhyung is the male version of SNSD’s Jessica, also known as Yongsica.
- Bon Jovi is one of Junhyung’s favorite singers.
- can’t go anywhere without his Dr. Dre headphones.
-mother hated his shaved hair so much, she even cried.
- For five years, Junhyung’s been using the same Gucci wallet.
- When the B2ST members first started living together, Junhyung threw away the members’ things to keep the dorm clean. He thought the members would be angry, so he was surprised when he found out they didn’t care.
- Junhyung has a tattoo on his arm which says “seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow” in Latin.
- chest tattoo says “born again still your son,” which represents his love for his parents.
- For his perfect date, Junhyung needs a bowling ball, a car, money, and something nice to wear.
-Junhyung originally specialized in bboying. After he dislocated his shoulder for the 3rd time, he switched to popping.
- A fan posted cuts from “MTV B2ST” on B2ST’s fancafe. Junhyung replied, “Junhyung oppa is so handsome, suave!”
-Yong Junhyung was misheard by “Yongjun hyung” by fans, which is how the nickname “Yongjun” became one of his most popular.
- Junhyung’s ideal type is Son Dambi.
- Junhyung is close to F.Cuz’s Jinon.
- Junhyung can’t stand being separated from the members for over a week. He must always be with the members.
- Junhyung prefers bad girls. He says nice girls are good too, but bad girls have this appeal he likes.
-Though he sleeps and sleeps and sleeps, Junhyung is still sleepy.
- Junhyung occasionally thinks of quitting. But his strong passion towards music made him follow a “this or nothing at all” perspective.
- Junhyung has had the most experience with girls. His experiences help him in writing lyrics.